Grindpromotion Records

And now to something completely different:


I stumbled upon this label on instagram (follow me @45evenheaven ). They are releasing Grindcore. Some of their releases are on 7 inch vinyl. As some of my roots are into heavy metal, i'm used to guitars in any kind of being played and here you are getting your package of full guitar sound. I actually was surprised to hear such music on a 45 and i must say, that i liked what i heard. The 45s in their shop are colorful. Almost every release you can buy in colored vinyl, but there is also black.

Not my "Every-Day-Music" but on some days this fits!

Check their store here:

Grindpromotion Records Store


Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

New Dusty Donuts 45 coming soon.

Beats House Records: New Djar One Edits!

New 45 Live release by Type-303