First Mix for 45even Heaven

My first mix for my 45even Heaven blog:
I'll try to make a monthly mix of 45s and try to give them different genres. First i want to start of with tracks that are more electronic dance music because this is where my DJ roots come from.
The mix was not prepared and not edited afterwards. I started, picked the tracks and recorded it in one take. just like a normal DJ set (should be, in my opinion). One of the tracks is the first techno 7"vinyl i bought back in the days. The tracks name is "Die schwarze Zone" by LDC. That track is from 1991 and was produced by Thorsten Fenslau.
There will be more genres to follow up to this mix. The next one will be online in April and it will be different to this one but not different to the sound that you normally hear on 45s. 😏 (i know that because it is already recorded) It should be online on April 1st in the evening.   



Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

New Dusty Donuts 45 coming soon.

Beats House Records: New Djar One Edits!

New 45 Live release by Type-303