Mail from Australia (Choi Records)

The three "The Traffic" 45s and the sticker
Finally they are here!
My order from Choi Records was in the mailbox today.

In the middle of January i decided to order my first 45s from Australia. Three vinyls from "The Traffic". Today they where in my mailbox. From the day i ordered it took 20 days to have them here. My confirmation email that the package is on the way i received 6 days after i ordered them.  So the long way from Australia to the southern part of the middle of Germany took them 14 days. Not bad for a way half around the globe but bad for me that i had to wait soooooo long to hold them 7" babies in my hands. ๐Ÿ˜‰ The good thing was that i had the files in my car directly after i ordered so i could listen to them all the time i had to wait. In the package was also a sticker from Choi Records. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

If you excuse me now, i got some 45s to play. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

New Dusty Donuts 45 coming soon.

Beats House Records: New Djar One Edits!

New 45 Live release by Type-303