Video "Five 45s January 2018"

Once again I made a little video.
I´m trying out to make videos. Just for fun. At the moment i´m using my smartphone to record them. My goal was to make a video that is about 15 minutes long, playing music out of my collection. No preparation. Hit the start button (here more "lift the tonearm") and go. I´m still trying out my "summertime" equipment: two Numark PT01 scratch and a iRig Mix. Both can be used with battery.

The tracks played:
David Bowie - Fame ´90 (Remix ft. Queen Latifah)
Pete Rock - Give It To Y´all
Korpifunk - Lickin´Lips
FLIP - Soul Is Free
The Hi-Fidelity Lo-Fidelity´s - Hand Clapping Song



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

New Dusty Donuts 45 coming soon.

Beats House Records: New Djar One Edits!

New 45 Live release by Type-303